Bachelor of Hospital Management (BHM)
Bachelor Of Hospital Management curriculum may differ depending on the university where students enrol. Bachelor of Hospital Management is divided into four semesters over two years. The Bachelor of Hospital Management discipline is designed to give students a more in-depth understanding of their chosen degree and specialisation.
What is the Bachelor of Hospital Management Admission Process?
The admission process for the Bachelor of Hospital Management course is mostly an online one. The selection of the candidates is done both on the basis of merit as well as based on entrance tests. The admission process has been discussed as follows.
- The admission process to this undergraduate program depends upon the college. Some colleges admit candidates based on their 10+2 marks.
- To avail such facilities, the candidates will have to download the application form from the college website and submit it to the college after filling it up.
- For admission to colleges, where students have to appear for an entrance test, the candidate can apply for the same by directly visiting the official website for the test or through the website of the college where he/she wants to study.
- At the college/entrance exam website, click on the link for registration. After receiving login id and password through SMS or email, log in to the website and fill the online application form.
- Before final submission, the candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of their signature and photograph.
- Registration fees for the test are to be paid through online mode.
- In case students find it difficult to crack the exam, they may then utilise the facility of direct admission through 10+2 marks and personal interview.
Bachelor of Hospital Administration Eligibility
The criteria for a Bachelor of Hospital Administration are almost similar at many colleges and universities. Candidates with a wide variety of educational backgrounds can pursue a bachelor's degree in hospital administration. To be eligible for the Bachelor of Hospital Administration programme offered by several universities, students must have a bachelor's degree in the relevant field or meet the following criteria.
- Students are required to complete a 10+2 level examination from a recognised board in any subject, including science, arts and commerce.
- Students must also pass the various entrance examinations which are provided by various colleges.